REASONS WHY YOU NEED CRM MARKETING
- Direct hits - connect directly with your clients.
- Most effective methods to acquire new business.
- Statistically, the highest form of conversion anywhere.
- Customized/Personalized email templates.
- Coordinate with social media.
- Building and growing customer relationships.
- Strategic sequence.
- Branding, Branding, Branding.
Relationships, in business, matter. It may sound clichÃ©, but consumers like to be made to feel special and they like to feel that they are being rewarded for being a good customer or like to feel that they deserve to be rewarded for becoming a new customer. That is what CRM marketing is all about. CRM stands for 'Customer Relationship Management' or in this case, 'Customer Relationship Marketing'. It is an extremely powerful tool to manage your existing clients and potential clients in a way that is data driven, yet can be very personal and directly targeted. It is also at the very heart of all email advertising.
It may surprise some people to know that one of the most effective means of marketing, in any space, is still through email advertising. Most successful email marketing campaigns are built around the efforts of good CRM management. Most CRM's can be pretty tricky to figure out so it may be a good idea to hire a good email marketing service to manage this as mistakes can be costly. Much like print media, once an email is sent - there is no taking it back. There is no 'undo'.
A professional email marketing service would also know how to prepare each email for proper display on a mobile device, if not, as many as 30% of those polled said they would unsubscribe if that email didn't look right on their phone or tablet, so the money spent would be pretty wise. Rest easy in knowing that for every dollar spent on CRM marketing, the average return on investment is more than $44. (Think about that for a moment.)
It wouldn't be surprising to wonder how that can still be with so many additional outlets available to marketers today, however, the top reason consumers agree to opt-in to receive emails from a business is to enjoy the benefits of a hearty discount and one step further, a staggering 81% said they would make additional purchases as a result of that targeted email. Talk about up-selling!
Did You Know?
- 44% of all consumers that received a promotional email from a business, made at least one purchase at the source because of it.1
- the average return on investment for a single dollar spent on email marketing is $44.25? In other words, for every $100 spent on email marketing, the average return is $4,425!2
- when it comes to acquiring new customers, email marketing is 40 times more effective than both Twitter and Facebook COMBINED?!Â 3
- the main reason consumers sign up to receive regular emails from your business is to enjoy the benefits of discounts?Â 3
- how much mobile matters? More than 30% of all consumers reported they would prefer to unsubscribe from your mailing list if your email did not look good on their mobile device.4
crm marketing, email advertising, email marketing service, crm management, customer relationship marketing and email marketing campaigns
represent just a portion of the digital marketing services that JvCreativity offers.
Contact Us Today to find out how we can increase your bottom line.